Shirt price and basic info (rough)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 14:03:50 EDT

Alright I am squeezing this in before I to jet to the hell we like to call
work. Just got back from ArtFX (the company doing the shirts) and seems like
we are going to have a good deal. Here is how it lies right now:

24 Short Sleeves
12 Long Sleeves (with URL down the right sleeve)

Short sleeves will cost $15.00
Long sleeves will cost $16.00
And that is for S-M-L-XL
For XL add $1.50
For XXL add $2.50

So right now I just need to see interest in 24 Short Sleeves and 12 Long
Sleeves, I am going to get one of each. Also remember these prices will
include shipping. These prices are not set in stone, I will get a little
order form made up for you to print straight from email with all the prices
that will be set in stone, how to mail me, and once I start receiving mails
I will keep you posted on how many I have and how many more I need for that
initial batch. The larger order I get in on the initial batch (also helping
to cover the setup costs), will also infer what method of shipping I will
use. Like I said they have about a week to two week turn around, depending
on the size of the order and their workload.

And the standing slogan that seems fit is:

Deadly
Acceleration
Kicks
Other