Re: Visor stickers and a shirt slogan correction and idea

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 14:48:43 EDT

He he, DC sent me those big, ugly ass things in the mail and told me to
put them on. Yeah, right!!!!!
  To the guy who had the slogan "Deadly Acceleration Kills Other Trucks
Asses", change the "Kills" to "Kicks" That will be cool!!
   Who would like an airbrushed pic of their Dak on the back of their
shirt? I know a dude that does pretty good work. Let me know!! Must send
pic via snail mail (sorry, my Webtv doesen't print......yet) Later!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp