RE: Ball Joints

From: Smith, Don W, SITS (donwsmith@att.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 15:34:55 EDT

Well, after changing out my steering knuckle my front-end still clanked. I
told Freehold Dodge that its the
ball joints. Sure! They then changed out the center control link, still
clanks, again its the ball joints,
3rd visit, they change out the tie rod ends, again I told them its the ball
joints, still not listening, finally 4th visit, they replace the ball
joints, Problem fixed.
4 visits and many new parts but I now have a front end that seems solid. I
only have 24K of easy miles.
Now if I can only get the spark knock fixed!

Don
99 CC 5.2L 4x4 pinger