Re: Re: ASP Pulley

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 01:12:01 EDT

I do have the bigger amp alt. Right now, I don't have much as far as a
stereo, that went into my wife's Durango. Since I don't drive the truck
everyday anymore, it was more useful to her. How much of a difference will
the bigger alternator make? I usually just go racing around town in the
truck now. So, not much stop and go stuff, as I am usually out an d about
in the middle of the day when traffic is not so bad.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+