Re: If you had to pick......

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 16:04:41 EDT

You will feel the difference with Higher gears, lot of $$$ since
you'll have to change 2 sets.

For a real improvement, but only useable occasionally, GET JUICE!

For something useable every day, I'd go with cat-back. Actual
improvement may be slight but the performance sound will trick your
brain into believing that there is a "seat of the pants" improvement.

Dr. Pat