Re: DML donation

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 18:12:50 EDT

That's a great idea!!

I was also thinkin':
Any DMLer that has parts laying around that wants to get rid of em can donate them to the DML and we can have and annual Auction and sell all the parts really cheap to the highest bidder. I'm not talkin' really big parts, more like 14x3 air filter housings that peeps get rid of for Gen II's or something.... stuff that won't result in a financial hit on the person donating the part.... just an idea =)

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html