Re: What kinda HP and 1/4 miles times to expect with:

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 18:21:46 EDT

I'll say mid 14's

but I only know from what I've seen

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> <SuperNagz@aol.com> 10/26/99 08:44PM >>>
Suppose I have a 1999 Reg. Cab R/T with the following mods:

K&N FIPK
ASP 2 PC Pulleys
Quick D Throttle Body
180 degree t-stat
Mopar PCM computer
Mopar Performance Cam
Mopar Headers
Good mendrel bent cat-back exhaust (Dynomax.. or Flowmaster)
The usual rinky dink stuff like good plugs/wires/cap/rotor/synthetics
And a nice set of street legal "slicks" mounted on some Durango rims

What kinda HP/torque numbers... as well as 1/4 mile times could I run?

I currently have the top 3 on the list completed and ran a 15.003@89.26mph