Re: V6 exhaust

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 16:20:14 EDT

you are gonna' have to peice something together unfortunately. I don't think anyone makes headers for the magnum 6ers yet

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> "Greig, Doug" <douggr@hazelett.com> 10/25/99 11:33AM >>>
  Does anyone know of a complete exhaust system , to include headers,
for a late model V6? I know could piece a system together, but I was
looking for a package deal. I know there are plenty of kits for the
V8's, but haven't seen anything for the 6.

Doug Greig
S. Burlington Vt
98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport