DML Shirt Order Information

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 08:49:45 EDT

Aaron Braun

  Alrighty well I decided, hell may as well start taking the orders, the
  slogan can be decided in the process. Alright here goes!

  All shirts will be white with black lettering. Maybe at a later time I
will
  offer different color with a different slogan (and soon we will have a
shirt
  with each slogan, since they all kick ass!). I can only accept checks,
cash,
  or money orders. Everything needs to be made out to Aaron Braun.

  For S-M-L-XL
  Short Sleeves = $16.00
  Long Sleeves = $17.00
  For XXL add $2.50
  For XXXL add $3.50

  Please take note to the price adjustment being in affect for included
  shipping costs. Please also include in your information, legible return
  address, clearly state how your check or cash adds up to what. If you are
  sending any forms of money I do suggest registered mail. Please also
include
  an email addy so I can email you back with what you sent me to confirm it
  and let you know it arrived safely.

  My addy is as follows:

please put me down for ( 1 ) XL
money is on the way..