DML Shirt Order Information

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 02:14:04 EDT

Alrighty well I decided, hell may as well start taking the orders, the
slogan can be decided in the process. Alright here goes!

All shirts will be white with black lettering. Maybe at a later time I will
offer different color with a different slogan (and soon we will have a shirt
with each slogan, since they all kick ass!). I can only accept checks, cash,
or money orders. Everything needs to be made out to Aaron Braun.

For S-M-L-XL
Short Sleeves = $16.00
Long Sleeves = $17.00
For XXL add $2.50
For XXXL add $3.50

Please take note to the price adjustment being in affect for included
shipping costs. Please also include in your information, legible return
address, clearly state how your check or cash adds up to what. If you are
sending any forms of money I do suggest registered mail. Please also include
an email addy so I can email you back with what you sent me to confirm it
and let you know it arrived safely.

My addy is as follows:

Aaron Braun
166 Ashley Circle
Martinez, GA 30907

Final reminder: Include a return address, what you ordered, the money, and
as always donations are accepted and will be used strictly for the shirt
fundage. I will send periodic updates on the list on how many orders I have
received. The minute I get 24 Short Sleeve orders and 12 Long Sleeve orders
the first batch is hitting the presses. Any questions? Email me privately
and I will answer them promptly.

Aaron Braun