Re: shirt order

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 01:50:41 EDT

Once a slogan is decided I will post how to mail me the information, what I
need..what I can accept..yadda yadda...The shirts are going to be white with
black lettering. If we start planning large meets (i.e. the Houston show) we
will alter them to a different color and maybe put the show on the
shirts..start little badges of honors :) He with the most shirt participate
the greatest! ;)

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo