Re: Re: Chevy Spank?!?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 20:00:32 EDT

If my memory serves me it was $269 from summit. but I would hold off as they
are revising it a little to get rid of some problems(check engine light, and
I think someone had a problem with the truck not starting). I'm gonna call
them tomorrow to see when the new module will be out so I can send mine
back.
tear him up
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9