Re: RE: Re: RE: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000" Comparison (Kinda Long)

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 14:54:41 EDT

I don't think you were catching what my point was. YES the 4.7 is
impressive, I am a firm believer in getting alot out of small engines. I
race a 87 charger with a 4 cyl running 13's. But my point is there is
nothing like the proven technology of a strong rear and trans combo coupled
to a large engine that has a strong bottom end and plenty of aftermarket
parts available for making alot of hp. Yes they are going the way of the
dinosaur but there is alot of POTENTIAL locked up in the R/T package.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1