RE: Re: ASP Pulley

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 13:31:22 EDT

Awww...just sit at the light and rev the engine. Makes the truck sound
cool! ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Dester223@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 12:23 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: ASP Pulley

I don't know how much difference 10 amps would make, probably a lot. you can
run a small stereo system with about 10 amps.. It's up to you. I'm just
advising that it's not a good idea to do it. Everytime I stop at the drive
thru, or get stuck in trafic.

Ding ding. "check engine" ding ding "check engine"
-Dester

<< I do have the bigger amp alt. Right now, I don't have much as far as a
 stereo, that went into my wife's Durango. Since I don't drive the truck
 everyday anymore, it was more useful to her. How much of a difference will
 the bigger alternator make? I usually just go racing around town in the
 truck now. So, not much stop and go stuff, as I am usually out an d about
 in the middle of the day when traffic is not so bad.