new rhino exhaust installed

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 18:42:04 EDT

Well, just got done ripping the stock exhaust off my 94 v-6 5 -speed, and
replaced it with a rhino full-back system, well sort of.

I got everything except for the tail pipes today, and figured I might as
well put the muffler on and see what it sounds like.

It sounds like a monster inside the cab. Right now interior resonance is
very high, but I believe that is because the muffler is right at the back of
the cab. The set of tail pipes should cure that.

I personally think it sounds pretty good. It really has a rumble to it at
idle.

There was a CFM Flow chart on the side of the box which stated it out flowed
the Flowmaster, and Ultra Flow.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.95 @ 88mph)