Re: Re: Re: DML Shirt Slogan Winner!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 19:29:56 EDT

I must agree, my Dak has a stick and the 5.2, my Durango has a slush box,
and a 5.9, and it practically kills me when I have to drive it. I am used
to my Daks responsiveness, and speed, granted the Durango is heavier, but
not THAT much.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+