Re: 4.7L R/T idea

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 20:12:42 EDT

Isn't there someone in Austin that has a 4.7 5spd. X-cab. I have 14" air
cleaner, muffler, home ported throttle body, 180 thermo and 275-60-15's,
on a 98 X-cab 318 5spd. 3.55's w/ limited slip. I would like to run just
to see what kind of comparison there is, purely scientific of-course
(especially since I am probably getting a 2000 soon). Sorry I can't
remember who it was, but I'll buy you a beer win or lose (now that I'm
finally of age).

Erich