Re: Dakota Calendars

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 22:34:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/99 10:19:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

<< With the new millennium coming up, there is going to be a need for some
 special calendars. I am able to make custom calendars. I was thinking of
 doing a DML Calendar(with Jon's permission) or just a "D" Calendar. I need
 to get an idea of how many people would be interested. The more interested
 the cheaper the price. This is a custom run, so get in on it now, or don't
 come whining to me when everyone starts bragging about them ;)

Could you put my 00 in September? I'd be up for that!
Boog
00 V8