Re: Steering Wheel Audio Controls?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 02:08:03 EDT

I am pretty sure they are molded into the wheel. On the Durnagos at least.
i did not know they put them on the Daks. My Durango does not have them,
but a couple I test drove did, and it felt like they were part of the wheel.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+