Re: group buy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 02:42:17 EDT

No one would like to pay full retail, and no one said that you were trying to
get rich off the DML. (maybe my e-mail sparked on this subject, but i was
talking about me, and how i setup some DML group buys.)
-Dester

<< Well to those of you that seem think I was trying to get rich off the DML
 all I have to say is that I was trying to help you out since I can get acc.
 for cost and could pass on the savings to the rest of you . If you would
 rather pay 2nd or 3rd hand or more in most cases go ahead.

 for those of you that have e mailed me already I will do what I can for you
 .
 thank you
 Chris