Re: Re: New dodge

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 03:10:48 EDT

Welcome aboard! We make our sticks and stabs at the other guys, but that
comes with the territory. As Bernd likes to put it we are all (or should be)
"gentleman racers". You probably got some inside info we can use to our
advantage to blow the doors off more Chevy's now ;). Once again welcome
aboard, and hope you like your 4.7 and push it to its fullest!

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo