Re: Jersey 4x4 meet.(Peter)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 09:21:37 EDT

Peter L Anthony wrote:

> Well, Since no-one but bob had much say in where we go.
> It looks like Bob wins!!!
> We'll meet in Ringwood and I'm open to dates.
>
> Peter L Anthony
> PCN Inc.
> Network Engineer
> Voice 973-290-5508
> Fax 973-490-3107

Holy Shoot! I won something! Don't forget I'm not 4 wheel'in so don't
change any plans for me. Better do it soon before it snows! I'm thinking
about going to Cecil
next week, any one else going?
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B
TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995