Re: DML Sticker

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 13:00:53 EDT

Well... on a similar sad note, I installed my stickers this morning... in
the process, the "G" from MAILING on the bottom of the large decal fell down
between the bed and the cab... stuck the the rubber there and was
unretrievable. I couldn't leave it like that so I tookthe rest of the
letters off the bottom, and added a "www.dakota-truck.net " sticker right
beneath it... doesn't look TOO bad.. <sigh> I should ave some pics up by the
end of the week.

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://ww.bastaards.org