Re: RE: Re: Death of the Pushrod(6.1 hemi/ cammer)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 14:26:26 EDT

Jeez guys,
If the 4.7 is competition for the 360, it must be damn good!
Let's put this pushrod/ohc thing on the shelf until the 6.1L
hemi/cammer Ram engine comes out. If the 4.7's are already running
close to 5.9 times, the 6.1 would fly! Let's put our energy into
something productive and let's start bugging DC(like it helped with
the computers?) to put that engine in the next dak.
Dr. Pat