Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 23:58:53 EDT

The tranny would probably be happier with the head work due to the fact that
all the power is not coming on all at once but easing it's way up(that
switch packs quite a whallop). But I think to get the same amount of power
it would be alot cheaper to go on the bottle.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1