Jet vs. Hypertech (Web Sites)

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 11:33:04 EST

Just a quick observation. Has anyone ever noticed that the Jet and
Hypertech FAQ portions of their website are almost identical, word for
word, with just about the only difference being when they refer to
themselves. Same questions, same answers, same performance claims, word for
word. I don't really think this means anything in the big picture, just a
little ironic. I don' know who copied who, but it's all written by the same
guy.

Mike G.