Re: Timing chain info for Dester

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 12:03:07 EST

Lucky. I wish i got all the crap that is wrong with my truck done under
warranty (tranny is hissing in reverse again!..

anyways. if you could. please tell me the procedures on timing chain
replacement. I'm probably gonna purchase the mopar performance double roller
timing chain.
-Dester

TO HELL WITH PLASTIC GEARS!

<< Dude, mine was under warranty, so it cost nothing, no notes on the
 invoice either, but I do have a '97 FSM if you want to know how.........
 Also, let me know about the 9007 PIAA headlights!!