Wheels and tires for sale

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 23:49:57 EST

To anyone interested. I have a set of billet WELD Racing VR36 Scorpion
15x8 wheels with stock Goodyear tires on them for sale. Only 1500 miles
on tires and 1000 miles on wheels. Since I converted to 18 inch wheels,
I have no use for these anymore. They are in immaculate condition.
Retail is around $1300. I will sell them for $900 with tires. This
includes the caps, lugnuts and locking lug nut set.
Shipping is no. You must come get them in Los Angeles area.
Interested? Email me direct.
Jim
DACUDA/Flashfire