Re: Chrome valve covers, roller rockers, and a NOS note for Bernd

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 01:09:23 EST

Looks like I'll go get some factory ones from the junkyard and get them
chromed to be safe (and look for a tranny for some Canuck kid on this
list)
    Let me get this straight, S-B Chevy rockers fit Magnums??
Seriously?? What has to be altered to make them fit??
   Hey Bernd, IF I go NOS, it ain't gonna be more than a 100 shot. 50-75
sounds good to me, and that's a big IF!! Can't wait for that big power
increase from those chrome valve covers (gotta have my chrome),
LOL!!!!!!
   Me and Bernd used to be street racers, we know all the tricks, right
(nudge, wink)??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp