Re: Was: New dodge, Now: Rob needs a new e-mail contest

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 01:35:06 EST

In a message dated 10/31/1999 3:47:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!, gibbons@fn.net
writes:

<< Hey Rob, glad to have you aboard but you GOTTA change that e-mail address!
 Let's see, now that we have settled the shirt slogan contest, maybe we need
 to have a "Rob needs a different e-mail address contest!"... Let me go have
 another cup of coffee and I'll try to come up with something witty...

LOL Yeah id like to but too many people know this adress so ill keep it
Rob
Besides its easy to remember