RE: 5 Star dealers

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:49:09 EST

Same thing here in Ontario Canada. Went to one dealer in town here, told him
what i was looking for and how much i wanted to pay. He told me I was only
going to be able to get a 97 or 98 at the most, and he wasn't even gonna go
look for a truck for me without "a firm commitment" I.E. money down. I said
forget it, went to a small dealer about 15 minutes outside town, and this
guy spent two days looking for a truck for me, was unable to find one, so he
priced out a 2000. With a couple of options sacrificed (power windows, etc.)
I'm buying a brand new 2000! Some people apparently still care about the
customer.

My $0.02.

Currie
Y2K 4X4 CC 6'er IB