VIN # Registry???

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 15:08:27 EST

So How is it going???
I'm away for a few days, Moving into a new apartment,
with no help I might add!!!
I didn't get to read any e-mail
My mail box was so full, that is dumps the oldest messages
SO HOW IS IT GOING?????
WHO WANTS WHAT, to whom??/
when are we going to ge this going?????
who wnats my VIN #
I read recent e-mail about bad gas milage & fuel
pump replacements, tada...... so is mine, so was mine!!!!
How can we get this thing going???
I want to prove to DC sequential defects, I want my MPG!!!
I want my ball joints replaced, I want my seat replaced!!
FREE.... If you don't stand behind your product
you can't afford to make one!!!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92
I gave out personal info last week and no one called
to help me move!!!!!