Russ Selkirk was : MPG ??

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 16:01:34 EST

Russ, I saw your post at home but couldn't respond
until today. I believe you said something about your
IAT sensor is a constant 60 degrees, but it didn't
effect your mileage because it sucked anyway...hehe. ;)

I did try the sensor in a cooler spot and mileage
took a 1 -1.5 mpg drop per gallon. I forgot I did
the mod a few weeks back and started noticing the
fuel gauge.....can you say HOLE in the gas tank! I
liked the performance tho! At 80 miles round trip
to work per day, I may save this mod until the
electric fan install.

GS -