Fog light info help...

From: cnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 21:53:12 EST

I'm considering getting some fog lights, and I was wondering if the stock
ones are worth it, since I don't want to put any weird switches on my
dash. They want $165 plus installation (labor $70/hour). If I do buy
them, could i install them myself, or would it be something that I should
let them install?

Also, any other brand of fog lights that would be better than the stock
ones(and cheaper), and that wouldn't require and automotive "expertise".
(or any funky switches?) Could it be possible to just wire them into the
regular headlight switch?

Any help appreciated.

"el Guahiro"