Re: RE: Re: RE: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000" Comparison (Kinda Long)

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 21:37:10 EST

"Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM> wrote:
>What??? I remember this summer alot of folk taking hacks at the 4.7L before
>it came out, and now I start putting the facts out and all I get is a bunch
>of whining from RT boys, well well well, funny how they change there tune!!

You are not just "putting the facts out". Had you posted your times
with a few comments, then maybe you could say that. Instead, over the
last few days you have repeatedly posted messages which are
deliberately antagonistic. I was not among those who commented on the
4.7 this summer; therefore, I have no "tune to change". I am not
"whining", I am asking why you are trying to incite a confrontation
within this group. That *is* what you are doing, and if you cannot
see that, then that is your problem, not mine. I can easily add you
to my kill file, but I am not the only one getting tired of your
gleeful putdowns of other Dakotas. That is why I said something.
This is my last post on the matter, as this really should be handled
by the list moderator.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC