Re: Fog light info help...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 23:11:57 EST

WWW.VEHICLELIGHTING.COM

Bright @$$ fog lights. especially the "hyper whites" in the day time, the
lense glows a light shade of blue when not on, but at night, they REALLY
light up the road.. and at 50 bucks. you can't go wrong. Can someone else
please tell him how great these fog lights are??? I have a set and I just
don't see why you'd spent 165 bucks on something that might not be as good as
this one.
-Dester

<< I'm considering getting some fog lights, and I was wondering if the stock
 ones are worth it, since I don't want to put any weird switches on my
 dash. They want $165 plus installation (labor $70/hour). If I do buy
 them, could i install them myself, or would it be something that I should
 let them install?

 Also, any other brand of fog lights that would be better than the stock
 ones(and cheaper), and that wouldn't require and automotive "expertise".
 (or any funky switches?) Could it be possible to just wire them into the
 regular headlight switch?

 Any help appreciated. >>