Re: Exhaust question, again....

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 00:25:03 EST

Here is what i did on my 99 V6....Flowmaster Force II cat-back kit that
comes with the new Delta series 50 Muffler...it has a 3" pipe that exits
in the stock position and took my local speedy mufflers all of 20 min to
swap. It sounds awsome and am just waiting on any mpg increaeses but
there is definately a hp gain...low end tourque feels a little heavier
and then once past 3500rpm...she keeps pulling when she used to kinda
level off....i also added a factory replacement K&N Filter in the box.

Dean
99 White V6 Sport 4X4 CC