RE: Re: A Bad Omen? Oh NOOOOOO!

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 10:28:20 EST

The thought did cross my mind, thanks! I probably
won't go that route though. It's not TOO bad to get
to the filter, it was harder on my Nissan! There's
just a "too small" hole in the extreme front splash
plate you've gotta reach through to get ahold of the
filter! My chubby hand barly fits through there!!
hehe

My Grease flinging front end started makeing noise
this morning!! every time I hit a decent bump it goes
"KerKlunk/Chinggggg" Takin' her in first thing
tomarrow morning!!! DAMN, I hope this doesn't become
a trend!! This should not be happening to a week and
a half old truck!!!! (Oh, my alignments starting to
drift too! I'm thinking that all of these problems
are probably stemming from the same thing!) probably
just got a bad part from the factory!
Pleeeeaaassseeee let this be the only one!!!!!!!

=====