RE: Re: updated R/T RE-RE--chop-- TIM ROLLER

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 11:46:47 EST

Tim,
thanks man!

I'm up just alittle north of parker. My sister lives in the springs, so
I'm down there every once in awhile.. If ya ever see the RT in a gas
station swing over and say hi!

One of these days all the Colorado DML'ers need to get together and share
lies. I think it's an unspoken rule that when we're finally done modifying
our trucks and when we don't have anything left to do to them we've either
sold em, or have died. I'm just waiting to get some more $ in the bank
account before I do any serious mods.. I'm going to have to settle with the
Quick-D intake, and TB for awhile. For those that havn't done the TB mod
yet, get on it it's the best bang for the buck.. (well the best that
doesn't require a bottle)

Steve Strigle
'00 Dakota RT