Re: Re: Re: Re: Glovebox

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 06:57:30 EST

Not the glove box, I have the bucket seats and in the bottom of the console
is where I built the steel box (see my last post). I still have room on top
of it for my other garbage. And being that the only carry gun I have is a
G26 (and I have no plan on changing that) I built the box aroung it.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1