Re: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: Crawdaddy (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:48:35 EST

I use my Dak for everything... I like to blow chebby's
off the road, I like to get to the speed limit as
rapidly as possible, I like to take it hunting (even
with low profile tires), I haul diesel for a tractor
under the bedcover and on the carpet kit! I pull a
13' trailer with my 4wheeler on it all over
Louisisana. I originally wanted a 4x4, but I figured,
go as far as I can, unload the Wolverine (4x4 atv),
and I am good to go. Needless to say, my dak is STILL
a truck ( with mud under the fenders and dirt on the
floorboards!

pretty pointless post, eh? LOL

<><><><><><><><><>
Racing is good. I do use my dakota at work. We have
a warehouse that
dispenses to local restaurants, and 1500 pounds of
payload isn't
uncommon for
me. sure. the dakota rides kinda funny (on the bump
stops) but it gets
there
and back.
- -Dester

TREE Stumps? WHY? they make fords that do that...

<< I'm just curious how many Dakota owners actually
use their Daks
as
trucks:
 for doing 'truck' work (towing, hauling, pulling out
tree stumps,
etc.) or is
 this list mainly attracting Dakota owners who are
looking to race?

 Shaun H.

=====
Geoffrey Gaskin Swartz, Louisiana
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com or Crawdaddy@colla.com
UIN # 2325710 (ICQ)
http://www.geocities.com/lilblakv8dak
1998 RC Black Sport V8 auto 3.55 Stockland cover, Flowmaster, K&N, Ventvisors,
Wiper cowl, Kenwood sound, Soon computer and wide meats!