Re: RE: Farm Bureau

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 11:56:41 EST

FYI -

I just called my local Farm Bureau and they said it only costs $25 to join
per year and she said that she thinks you have to be a member for 6 months
to qualify for the $500 back .

Also , included in the $25 membership is an accidental death policy of
$2000 as well as dismemberment and loss of vision and some other stuff .

I think I'll go ahead and join .