Re: RE: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 13:05:41 EST

>I just want to add my own. First, I won't buy ANY car that is front wheel
>drive, period! You just can't put REAL horsepower to them without major
>handling problems. That's one reason I bought a sport truck.

 Don't let a professional rally (rallye?) enthusiast hear you say that. They
 may just laugh in your face.

#1 aren't most if not all of those rallye cars All Wheel Drive now?

#2 Have you ever driven one of those Cadillac Seville's???? Self proclaimed
"the most powerfull front wheel drive car in the world" my boss has one.
Ive driven it. He told me to actually go ahead and punch it and watch what
it could do,........ it chirped it's first & second gear with an automatic
and handling ,... Oh MAN!!!! Me personally I am a fan of rear wheel
drive,.... but there can be some good work done with those front wheel drive's

Joe G.