Phantom back on list

From: Josh Brown (jbrown@patriotfinance.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 13:41:22 EST

Hello,
         My name is Josh brown, I was on the list about a year ago under
phantom318@msn.com, I had to go off the list because i got overwhelmed with
work. I just wanted to announce to some of the older members that I am back
on and especially Gene and his wife in houston (dodgeboyz3@aol.com), we
hooked up at the mopar nationals in '98 when I lived in Columbus, Ohio, (I
have since moved to Dallas Texas) and would like to get together some
weekend.
        I am on my second 97 Dak, (wrecked the first one) It is a 318, 4x4 cc. I
am looking to put a 3-4" suspension lift on it this winter and also I am in
need of an update on the MP Performance controllers for 97 4x4. (are they
released yet?) Thanks for listening to my babble,

v ya on the flipside.