Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 15:47:56 EST

Why does someone always have to grab an attitude on any mailing list?

First of all, if I COULD get rid of my truck I would! But I owe to much on
the damn thing to get rid of it. I would get just enough out of trade in to
pay it off, if even that, and I don't have the extra cash to put down on
another vehicle. I too had 2 other Dodges before this one that I NEVER had
any problems with. Both my mother and father have Dodges with no problems
out of them. Just goes to show that Chysler has gotten a big head and there
quality of vehicles have gone down. The truck itself is nice, in over all
ride and size there isn't many that can beat it, but the engine (the most
important part) sucks. Not to mention when you shell out that kind of money
on anything, you expect it to work properly.

Second, I'm on this list to find out what I can do to fix the problem. I
actually wish I would have joined this list before buying the thing. WOuld
have saved me 22,000. You have your Truck go into the shop 10 times before
its even a year old, and see how long it takes you to complain.

Erika