Re: Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 16:41:42 EST

I'm already movin' down that road as we speak! I've
owned (well, actually "had" would be the right word
there.) my truck for a total of 14 days and it's spent
4 of those in the shop!!!! THIS IS STARTING TO SUCK!!
 But I STILL love this truck! I may complain but
she's still my baby! (It's in right now for a blown
wheel bearing!?!? What the Hell!?!?) I'm an optimist,
things will only get better from here and my wheel
bearing is half full of grease!

Nate.

<snip snip>
>You have your Truck go into the shop 10 times before
>its even a year old, and see how long it takes you to
>complain.
<snip snip>

=====
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"