RE: Damn Texans! / Rice boys

From: MStev34116@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 18:06:31 EST

Seriously we have plenty of those stupid, lowered, trash can exhaust, sticker
crazy, SLOW, pissed off bumble bee sounding (did I mention SLOW?) Rice boy
real car wannabe's here in Nebraska you can quit sending them PLEASE!!! :)
They have run out of imports to "ricerize" and have started in on the neon's,
probe's, and 4 doors also. I ran a riced out probe at the track 3 weeks ago.
He ran a 17.65. WOW careful. I could have beat him on my Yamaha Banshee. I
had him by 3 car lengths at half track. Ever see a probe do a burnout? Scary.
Pull the E-brake and drop the clutch. Need a good laugh go here:
http://www.riceboypage.com.

Later
Matt Stevens
96 Impala SS

From: "John Mautz" <jmautz@home.com>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: Damn Texans!

Yep that started here in CA. But we don't want them so we took up a special
collection and placed as many as we could in a 14 day window under arrest.
The courts would let us send them to them back to Japan so we sent most of
the to North and South Dakota, Nebraska, you know the states that needed the
extra population. Heeeeee Heeee!!!!!

John.