Re: RE: Damn Texans! Vette vs. Viper

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:03:10 EST

Look I'm not saying the vette is a bad car. I just asked someone which
engine they had because I was not aware of a vette that could pull low 12's
STOCK. I didn't say the viper was better or worse I just said it's faster
(and it is, there is several numbers to back that up). The fact that noone
has answered the origional question,"which motor" leads me to believe that a
vette can't do it. the fact that I have beaten vettes with my truck at the
track leads me to believe the same thing(two of the guy's knew how to drive
the car and one did not), isa it more refined? it better be they've been
working on it for 30+ years. is it cheaper? Yes.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1