Re: Re: DML ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 21:24:27 EST

Wayne.. buddy... The wife has an '99 ES 300, and it is a superb car.. but
don't go with the Lexus SUV.. it sucks... corners like a pregnant buffalo
and accelerates like one too! You got a bad one... try again.. My 99 Dak is
awesome.. not a single problem...

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://ww.bastaards.org