Learned something new - O2 Sensor

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 22:29:58 EST

Well, after 36.5K miles on the truck, and some octane booster testing, I
decided to change the O2 Sensors on the truck. Why?...Keeping them fresh
(and I ran some Octane Booster that's not really supposed to go in Unleaded
fuel...worked great though).

One little thing to look out for when you decide to change the O2
Sensor(s)...They come in TWO different sizes and part numbers: 12" Pigtail
and 18" Pigtail. In my case, the 12" went upstream and the 18" went
downstream. (I didn't know that...previous O2 replacements only called for
one model/size.)

Just an FYI for the DML'ers.

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch